Projects

So I have been in a project mood so far today. I finished the dress I started last week (or was it the week before). I cleaned my room, and I'm working on laundry. I've been contemplating starting a painting, and I got my bag out to pack for St. Croix. Yes, I realize that over 2 weeks out is early to begin packing...actually I just wanted somewhere to put some clothes so I had more room in my dresser.

I found out yesterday when I called the financial aid office that I have been freaking out about nothing because all of my scholarships are good to go. I still can't find where it shows me my financial aid package on my student info page...I am not really a big fan of the system change of the University information system. At least I am good to go...that's such a relief!!

I have a couple of pumpkins and a watermelon starting to grow in my garden as well as little tiny beans. :) I'm excited to start harvesting produce in a couple weeks. :)

I have decided that I am going to run the Bass Pro Marathon this November, and I think I've talked my dad into running the half-marathon. That's a fun daddy/daughter thing to do, and I'm looking forward to it...I have a long way to go to be ready, but I know that God will get me there. He is always faithful.

I was supposed to work my day job today, but plans changed on the other end, so I didn't, and I have the night off from my evening job, so I have a completely free day. I need to hang out with Jesu and then maybe I will read or write some.

I do want to do some painting, but I think I want another color before I dive into that...some blue would be nice...hmmm

I got to talk to two friends last night on facebook which was awesome cause I was really missing the Crew last night. Only a couple of weeks and we will be reunited. :)

Well, I need to move onto other things...and I think my laundry might be about ready to switch...peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!