Sweet Pea

Today's title comes from this song which I love. :)

The past day or so has been really fun. I went and saw a friend get married, and I cried...yeah, it was a great wedding!! The message was so good...about God's unconditional love. And the lovely Miss Lee Ellen Starks sang The Lord's Prayer, and I cried because it was soooo beautiful.

Then I had a sleepover with K and L and then I got to see D and H today...so much fun!!

I also discovered Whole Foods today, and realized that I could spend a lot of time and money in there. I pretty much fell in love with it when I walked in the door...amazing!!

Plus they had so many varieties of my favorite yogurt, and I'm really excited about it!! "No big secret...just looove yogurt." -Michael Westin

Then I got home and discovered that my mom had found the webcam that we have and had put it in my room, so I've been able to record videos for my friends...so much fun!!

Tomorrow is officially 5 weeks until the beach!! WooHoo!! :)

Also this weekend, I ordered a new swimsuit...and I'm really excited about it..strange, I'm never excited about swimsuits...hmmm

So I had my bit of fun this weekend, and now it's back to the grindstone again starting tomorrow.

I think I want to watch an episode of Burn Notice tonight and then I need to hang out with Jesus.

Another thing going on in my life is that I am starting back up on a project that I started a year ago. I recently received motivation to start up on it again, and it's going alright. I am really excited about it, and I can't wait until it is finished.

Peace Yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!