Transcripts and Grad Schools

My dad and I looked at my transcrpit today because he needed me to print it off for the insurance company. And the result is that I am going to be retaking a class this fall...econometrics...ugh. But it is going to be for the best. I will hopefully learn something from the class this time, and it will make my transcript look better. Also I have the hours to retake it, it fits in my schedule, and it is just kind of a wise move.

Then while I was on a roll, I decided to start looking at grad schools...and I'm a little nervous. Not about getting in, but about paying for it. I know that God will provide, but still it is a little daunting to look at costs and realize that all of my current assets may or may not cover grad school. I guess on the bright side, I can get a job while I'm in grad school which will help with paying for it. I'm also hoping that I can get work study and scholarships.

The nice thing about the grad school I'm looking at is that they do not require the GRE for admission. I'm sure I wouldn't really have a problem with the GRE, but I would rather not take it if I don't have to.

Today is kind of a chill day. I have work at BH tonight and every night for the rest of the week. I'm also on for lunch and dinner both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. I've been off the last two weekends, though, so I can't really complain. And my bank account will appreciate the hours.

I paid for my ticket for VI, so the rest of the summer is just savings account money. Yay!! Also less than 5 weeks until VI, so I'm getting really excited. I'm also looking forward to getting my swimsuit in the mail. I ordered it off of JCPenny's online, so I'm excited to see if it is going to look alright. This is my first nice swimsuit in many years, so I decided it was worth the splurg on it. I also ordered a book off of Amazon that I'm looking forward to getting, although I have other reading which I need to get caught up on.

I also still have some sewing projects to get done, and I still need to work on my refinishing project.

Well...I think that's about all...peace yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!