Trudy and Me

Trudy, my beloved Mini Cooper, is finally back in commission. She has had her radiator fan replaced, her drivers side window motor replaced, a ball joint replaced, and tomorrow she is getting an alignment and some new tires. And my dad did all the work, except the alignment and tires tomorrow. What a blessing to have a dad who can do all of that for me!! Anyway, it is soooo nice to finally have my car back. I'm going to give her a bath and a vacuuming today and this weekend, we are roadtripping it to SGF. :)

I need to get some more done on my refinishing project. I'm hoping to have 4 out of the 5 chairs done by Saturday. Today I'm also going to babysit around noon, and then I have work again tonight.

I really enjoy my job. I'm a little sad that I will be leaving in just over 3 weeks. Too bad the Brookville Hotel can't be in Springfield. Oh, well, I have other work to do in SGF.

My sunburnt back is slowly getting better. I at least didn't wake up every time I rolled over last night. And what a glorious morning it is!! I'm going to go have some quiet time outside for a little while before I work on my refinishing project some more.

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!