I could get used to this...

Have I ever told you that God has a better plan than any one we could ever come up with?? Well, if I haven't, then I'm telling you now.

At the beginning of this year when I felt God was telling me that this was my year of purification, I really had no idea what exactly that was going to look like. Using Esther as my guide, I figured out that the first 6 months were going to be the months of myrrh and the second 6 months were going to be months of beauty treatments.

The first 6 months were indeed months of myrrh. There was a lot of dying to myself that went on and is still going on because of that. But when it came to the 6 months of beauty treatments I had no idea what all that would hold. Well, I had my own ideas of what it would be like, but I'm so glad that God has a better plan than the one I came up with.

I went to the chiropractor this morning, and it was like a day at the spa. As I was leaving I was thinking about that, and I realized that this is part of my beauty treatments. And I think I could seriously get used to this!!!

However, that isn't all the beauty treatments that God is giving me. What I first envisioned was that God was going to make me into this beautiful woman who people would look at and say that I was beautiful.

Instead of changing my looks, He is changing my perception. He is showing me the beauty that I already have. And He is soooo good!!

This has really been an on going process, but starting in July when the 6 months started, I began to lose weight. My clothes fit better, and will most likely be too big in the next couple of months.

Then my skin started to clear up without using any bad chemicals on it.

Now we are working on what cannot be seen, the tension in my back and neck and shoulders. What an incredible treat!!!

God is good! (which sounds totally cliche but is completely true)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!