I Get Out

Today's title comes from this Lauryn Hill song. I love her MTV Unplugged Album...it speaks so much to my soul.

I can't believe that tomorrow is my last day at home for the summer. Here in just a little bit I'm going in for my last night of work at the Brookville Hotel. Tonight will be the last night I will come home smelling like fried chicken...thankfully. I'm almost finished packing. I just have some laundry to do tonight when I get home and then I'll finish packing.

Tomorrow morning my dad and I are taking our last run...then I get to try to put all of my stuff plus a chair into my car...fun, fun. I hope and pray that it all fits!!

Then just a few errands to run and I'm off. I can't believe that this summer is over!!

I had a lovely morning this morning. God woke me up early this morning, so I got to see my sis for a while before she left for work, and I made coffee cake for the parents for breakfast and I got to sit on the front porch and enjoy the sunrise and cool morning with Jesus. What an awesome God I serve!!

For those Magdalene Project supporters who read this blog, please pray for Berna. She is feeling very overwhelmed, and the MP is in need of a fundraising miracle. I know that God is going to come through for us, so just keep it in your prayers!! Thanks!!

I can't believe that in 4 days I'm going to be in St. Croix!!! I'm so freaking excited, I can hardly contain my excitement!!

Well, I'm off for work...peace yo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!