I'm joining the circus...

I'm pretty much going to drop out of school and join the circus...my reasoning is even sound...

1) I am a natural balloon animal maker...I'm sure there is a more technical term than that, but basically I can make balloon animals...end of story.

2) I have to be good at juggling because I juggle life sooo well...it's not arrogance, just the truth...and I love it!!!

.
.
.

So I'm not going to drop out and join the circus, but I did consider it for about 5 minutes today...seriously.

I'm back into the routine of juggling social commitments and jobs and classes and everything else.

My planner is already filling up, and it's just the first week of school...hopefully though when I finish the initial back-to-school-needing-to-hang-out-with-all-the-friends-I-haven't-seen-in-3-months social visits my life will calm down just a bit...hopefully.

God is soooo Good!!! He provides for us in everything that we go through. Never, ever, ever doubt that He will provide for us or come through for us!!!! I have a very large expense happening in my life right now, and I'm not sure how I'm going to pay for it, but I know that I will be able to.

And just maybe God is going to use this as an exercise for me to trust Him to provide for me for grad school because bottom line...I don't have the money to pay for grad school.

I was/am freaking out about graduating and what is coming after that today. I picked up my grad school application today. Then I freaked out because I have to give a recommendation form to a minister who I have known for 3 years...and I don't have one...well, sort of.

Also yesterday when I was at the chiropractor, a very interesting idea came up. It turns out that he is looking for a Christian massage therapist to work with him. I'm not a massage therapist...yet, but hopefully I will be within the next year. That's awesome because then I can stay in SGF, have a job, and pay my way through grad school. The idea freaks me out and is super exciting to me at the same time...so that's probably just where I need to be.

Anyway...I need to go home here soon, because I need to hang out with Jesus, and I need to get to bed because tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!