Lazy Sundays

Today has officially been a lazy Sunday. At around 3:30 I felt like it was still 12:30. I have been running on Island time all day. It has been so nice to just be chill.

I broke down in church today. I'm not even sure what it was about, but I had a good cry and two of my beautiful friends H and K came and prayed for me.

Now I need to make two apple pies and get ready to go to dinner with my "family."

The only problem is that I don't want to move. I just had a delicious nap, and I kind of just want to stay snuggled in bed.

I am sooo ready to go to the chiropractor in the morning. My lower back has been killing me all day long. I have a 5 or 6 mile run in the morning before I go, though, but then I should be good for 2 days :)

Alright...I'm going to get up and go make pie...safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!