Lovely Saturdays

Today is starting off to be a lovely Saturday. I asked God to get me up early for my run today because it is going to be hot today and I wanted to run before it got miserable...and He did...I would say 4:45 is early. I went back to sleep for about 20 minutes and then I started my run at 5:30.

8 miles...it was such a lovely long run. My knees and legs are a bit sore now, but not horribly so. That makes a grand total of 20 miles for the week. Wow!!

I have accomplished everything on my to-do list plus a couple of other things as well. Now I'm just chilling out for a little bit, sipping an iced mayan mocha from Kaldi's, waiting to leave for KB's wedding.

I had forgotten the incredible joy that I get from Springfield's amazingly long yellow lights. How wonderful it is to be able to go through a light that turned yellow a half block before you get there!! It's good to be back!

I need to spend some time with Jesus and finish getting ready to go. Then I'm off for the day, and tomorrow I get to go to my church and then I meet K in KC and Monday we leave for St. Croix!! I can't believe that it's already here!!

I also need to clean out the fridge before I leave...hmmm...well, I think that's about all for now...enjoy this song...it was on the radio when I got into my car after my run. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!