What a Day!

This has been quite the day! I woke up at 6:30 this morning, and I went back to bed until almost 9. Then I got up and ran 6 miles. It felt good...but I still feel like I have such a long way to go before I'm ready to run a marathon. My dad ran 7 miles this morning, and I think that he should run the marathon with me instead of running the half.

Then I decided that I really wanted a fruit smoothie...made with real fruit, so I started thinking about where I could get one. I decided on getting on from a place in Manhattan...KS not NYC. And I wanted to go to JCPenny's anyway, so I headed for Manhattan.

I didn't get anything that I was planning on getting, except the smoothie...Mango Tango...so delicious!! However, I went into Christopher and Banks and ended up getting a skirt and top, but I was super excited because the skirt is a size 8 which I haven't fit into in years. :) God is so Good!!! He is such a wonderful guide and He knows me so well. He gets all the glory for me finally losing weight. Trust me, I tried to do it all by myself...didn't work.

I also went to the natural foods store in Manhattan, and they had the kind of yogurt that I like, so I picked up some yogurt, which just makes me happy.

Then I came home and went to work. Work was INSANE tonight. I am so glad that I only have 3 shifts left, but my next paycheck is going to be another nice one, so I'm happy about that.

Then I came home and I got to talk to K on the phone for a long while, and now I am just plain tuckered out. I have work again tomorrow morning, and I am contemplating a trip to the coffee shop before work.

Now I need to spend some more time with Jesus before I hit the hay for the night. I also listened to Mike Bickle's Song of Solomon series today, and I am so excited to listen to some more of the sessions. They are sooo amazing!! I can't wait to see what all God has to show me through them.

Also just a little over a week until the beach!!! I am SOOOOO excited!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!