Missing the Islands

I miss the islands mucho!!! I wish I could jump on a plane and be back there today. Yesterday I was sitting in Starbucks with my family and there was islands music playing and it made me happy. Today I came up with a fantastic idea...Bob Marley Pandora station...yep it happened!

I ran 12 miles on Saturday. It was awesome!! My family was here and my mom was my support crew. She biked beside me most of the way and had fluids for me which made it much easier. I have never before ran 12 miles altogether, so it was pretty amazing.

It was fun to spend the weekend with my family. We camped out Saturday night, Sunday, and I came back to SGF this morning after a 5-6 mile run. I am so excited to go to the chiropractor tomorrow...my back has been killing me for the last couple of days. I'm sure sleeping on an air mattress on the ground hasn't helped it any.

I had a great talk with my parents last night. I'm a little nervous about what the future holds, but I know that God is going to open doors as they need to be opened, but I'm not sure I will be going to grad school next year.

I have been attempting to do my homework and get caught up on everything else this afternoon. I have a meeting here in about an hour, and then I'm going to family dinner. I'm taking butternut squash since my parents brought it down for me. I also have 3 huge watermelons which I'm pretty excited about.

Well, I need to finish getting ready to go to campus, and I need to run by the grocery store real quick so I have everything for family dinner.

Also, I'm so happy because the school has given me a refund from my scholarship money!!! God is so good to provide for us!!

Peace out! Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!