watermelons and life plans

I started cutting up one of the huge watermelons that my parents brought me from my garden, and I just have to say I grow good melon...okay, so I had a little help. Still, super delicious!

I had a great talk with L tonight. It was good to just chat for a little while. And it was nice to air so much of what has just been going around and around in my mind for the last several days.

I am sick of coming up with plans for post-graduation. I have handed this all over to God, so I really hate that it just keeps running through my mind.

Today, for instance, I added a new plan to the list. I received an e-mail about the TeachforAmerica program, and I decided it could be cool to apply for that program and move to Hawaii and teach...I don't even know what I would teach, but there it is.

L suggested that I write all these ideas down and put them in a box so that when they continue to come up, I can just say that they are in the box.

I came home early tonight, and I am planning on going to bed here very soon...I'm ready for an early night, and it has been nice to just have a quiet night at home.

And tomorrow morning will be nice and chill hopefully. I have to get started on a Sleeping Beauty costume, but I did get the material for it today, so that is a step in the right direction.

I have my first econometrics test a week from today, and I'm not really freaked out about it...yet. I need to start studying soon, though.

I turned in my first paper today, and then I gave a copy to K to read, since it was about her anyway. I enjoyed writing it, and I hope she enjoys it.

I'm out...safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!