and my heart level just hit full

I love sitting and talking with college girls about what is going on in their lives...it is probably my second favorite thing in the world right behind spending time with Jesus. I absolutely love it. And today I got to do just that for hours. It was fantastic!! And it was incredibly humbling at the same time. I was struck with a new realization of what it is like to be held to a standard. People are observing how I live life, and that is a very challenging and humbling thing to realize. I am an example. WOW! That is definitely motivating me to continue to live a life worthy of my calling. It also was a wonderful confirmation yet again of what I feel I am supposed to do with my life.

I am really looking forward to fall break and having days to just sit with God and figure out what is the next step. I loved the devo my beautiful friend K gave at the GAL retreat this last weekend about how we shouldn't wait to get thirsty for God but that we should spend time with Him on such a regular basis that we don't get thirsty. That was a great challenge to me and I feel like I finally have the time and energy to dive back into spending large portions of time with my Beloved. I have spent time with Him, but just not the large portions of time I desire.

I went on my first run in over a week this morning. It was delightful. I really just felt the need to take a Sabbath week last week, and that was a very good decision. I felt so refreshed and actually ready to run, and like I wanted to run this morning...that's something I hadn't felt in quite a while. I need to get new running shoes. I really can't afford them, but I really need to get them, and soon!

This morning I woke up with a verse from Psalm 81 in my head: "I am the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt, open your mouth wide and I will fill it." God is going to take care of my every need. He is sooooo faithful!!! It was just so awesome to wake up to that verse this morning.

My heart is just so full and so satisfied right now. What a wonderful feeling...and I'm super excited to spend time with Jesus tonight. :) He makes my heart happy!! :) Me gusta mucho Jesu!!

Easy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!