waking up to sunshine through my window

I love to wake up to sunlight streaming through my window. In fact, it is probably one of my very favorite things. To see the warm glow and stretch in bed and take my time about getting up...so delightful.

I have gotten lots of sleep lately, but I still feel rather tired, so I'm gonna call it a night here very soon. Tomorrow is going to be a big and busy day.

12 days until the marathon...I think...it might be 11 now. I am really looking forward to being done with it...then I can sleep in every morning...so I probably won't, but it is nice to have the option.

I ran 20 miles on Saturday. I still can't believe it. I really wanted to get in a 20 mile run before the marathon, but I didn't think I was going to have time for it. God is so awesome!!

My retreat was fantastic!! I am still really processing all of it. It was nice to be able to process some with L tonight. What a dear friend she is!!

Well...until later my friends...peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!