Whip it!

I am sitting in my favorite place in the world right now, and this song was just on the radio. It is amazing that this place fills a hole in my heart that I didn't know was there until I came here.

It is amazing to me how much a place can actually mean to you. Really this is just a house...like thousands of other houses across thousands, millions of other cities across the world, and yet for some reason this house means something to me and very few of the others do. Why is that??

Well, I guess it's partly because of the people, partly because of the coffee, partly because of the atmosphere, but there is just something about this place that cannot be matched by any other place.

All that to say I am in love with a house. Granted it is a very awesome house, but a house none-the-less. It is a sad fate to be sure, but then again maybe it isn't such a bad thing after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!