I.am.so.tired

I'm exhausted, but surprisingly still functioning. I just spent the past 5 hours tutoring in economics and then talking to the same person for an hour and a half longer about God and life. And I wanted to check out of life at 3 this afternoon. So here I am 7 hours later still not checked out....sigh.

Something I thought of tonight. Every time we give a gift, we give a little part of ourselves that we can never get back. I'm not sure that is a complete or correct thought, but a thought none-the-less. I love using dashes. I love it in the this-makes-my-heart-so-happy-I-could-almost-start-dancing way. :)

I'm so glad that next week is Thanksgiving break, but unfortunately I will not be taking much of a break as I still need to work on papers because I have two big papers due the week after Thanksgiving. But then I'm basically done with school work. We have 5 weeks of classes left...including finals...scary! I'm going to blink and open my eyes and be at graduation.

Well, I need to spend some time with Jesus and get to bed. This week is going to be a long one. Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!