keep going...

This is what God keeps telling me. The last several days, I have just really felt like I need something from Him to let me know that He's still working. And He just keeps telling me to keep going...keep walking...keep pressing forward.

It is so difficult when everything around me is telling me that He isn't working...that He has forgotten me...that I'm just chillin out here with unmet desires that will never be fulfilled.

That's a lie - I know it is. But as certainly as I know that it is a lie, it is difficult to tell myself that what I'm feeling isn't the truth. Why is it that what we feel feels more like the truth than what we know is the truth??

I just must keep telling myself what the truth is. God loves me. He is working on my behalf. He has plans in store for me. Just because I can't see Him working doesn't mean that He isn't. He is good. His plan is perfect. And I trust Him!

Trust in the midst of heartsickness...it's tough. Good thing God doesn't ask me to understand Him...just to trust Him...cause I really have no idea what He is doing. I'm really excited to see it when He reveals it, though.

Until later...peace out yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!