Normal is Relative

I woke up this morning and like every other morning for the past several months, I took my temperature...98.3 degrees. Most people would look at that and say that my temp is low...normal is considered 98.7 degrees...but actually I'm running a low-grade fever. Yep...my temperature jumped a whole degree since yesterday.

Compare that to a "normal" temperature...and it would be like running a temp of 99.7 degrees...yep a fever. AWESOME. So all that to say...I feel awesome today...at least I have no where to be until 1 when I have to go to class.

In other news...today is my big sister's birthday. She is 23 today. Wow! I remember when it used to seem like 20 was really old. Next thing you know we are going to blink, and we will have children our age.

Yesterday I e-mailed Professional Massage Therapy (the massage therapy school here in SGF) and they called me back yesterday afternoon. I have an appointment set up to go visit/tour the school on Friday at 4:30. I'm looking forward to that. Now I just need to find a job so I can pay for school.

Last night in book study, a friend said "When we go to Greece" and I was so excited because I'm really excited about the concept of us going to Greece. :) And it's nice to keep reminding ourselves that that is something we want to do.

Yesterday I skipped my English class. I was walking past a friend that I have that class with and she spent a long time trying to convince me to go to class, but I just couldn't make myself go yesterday. Then I started to count up all the times when I have actually missed classes. As of yesterday's skip, I have missed 5 classes in my entire college career, and only two of those have I missed because I just felt like skipping. The other three I had legit reasons to skip. One I had to drive a friend to the hospital and the other two I was on my way to Nashville to run a half-marathon. So I felt incredibly justified in skipping yesterday.

Well, I need to move onto other things...unfortunately I cannot just spend all day in bed...which is what I really want to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!