Running by Moonlight

I just had the most glorious run...ever!! It was truly fantastic. I never get to run at night at home because it's dangerous for me to run alone and my neighborhood is kind of shady. But tonight I was outside gazing at the stars and enjoying the bright moonlight, and I just had the stongest feeling from God that I should go for a run. So I did...2 miles, and it was so delightful!! :)

I also finished up my data set for my econometrics paper tonight, and I have run my regression analysies, so I'm just working on compiling all of my data into a paper and making it all look good. Although, I did notice tonight that my paper isn't due until next Friday. I thought it was due on Thursday, so it's nice to have the extra day even though I will hopefully be mostly done with it by Tuesday.

Tomorrow I need to finish my Spanish homework and start working on my Psychology paper. My English paper is getting shoved to the back burner because it isn't due until later, but I do need to get started on the family Christmas letter here soon.

I started listening to Christmas music today, and I got the tinest bit excited about winter...just a little, tiny bit. I told my mom that and she asked: "So do you want to go to Montana for Christmas?" Which I responded to with a very adamant "Hell No." So you know how I feel about that.

Well, I'm gonna call it a night...sweet dreams...safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!