Whirlwind

I am entering the whirlwind...and it's gonna be intense. The next two weeks are going to fly by, and I will blink and be facing finals. I have three papers to write, one due Wednesday, one due Friday, and one due next week on Thursday. I have a Spanish presentation on Wednesday. I'll be working a ton because I'll be helping administer evaluations this week and next.

On top of that I need to get the family Christmas letter written and sent, and I have a friend getting married in 12 days, so we have her bachelorette party, shower and wedding.

I have MOPS this week, so that takes out my Wednesday morning. Basically I'm in crunch time, and I'm starting to freak out a little.

Plus, there is everything that God is doing in my life...being on the Potter's wheel always seems to be a bit stressful. I know that He is going to get me through this, but I keep feeling like I am constantly at the breaking point in my life. I'm ready to be done.

I was telling a friend this morning that I'm ready for Jesus to come back, and I am. I'm ready to no longer have the cares and stresses and worries of this world. I'm ready to see Him face to face. To live every day in His presence.

As much as I long for that day, I know that it is not today, and until that blessed day comes, I have work to do.

"I would have lost heart unless I have believed that I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord, be strong and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:13, 14
Be strong and let your heart take courage today! Strength builds upon strength. I believe that I will see God's goodness in the land of the living, and that gives me courage to face each new day.


Comments

  1. I love you....and I'm ready for it too. And we shall get through these weeks somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!