Eggs at 1:30

Here I sit, eating my dinner of scrambled eggs at 1:30 in the morning, slightly exhausted and waiting on a cake to come out of the oven so I can get to bed. I am ready for Christmas break for one specific reason...I can't wait to sleep. I feel like I have been going, going, going forever, and I just want a break.

I realize that by the time the first week of break is over, I will be ready to be going and doing things again, but it will be nice to be gone for a bit.

I need to find time to do laundry...because it is beginning to take over my bathroom floor...I wish I was kidding...but no I am not. There is a small perimeter around the edge...I fear, however, that it will soon begin to creep into the closet as well. Therefore, it will be necessary for me to wash clothes soon.

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. Chiro, discipleship, GAL pics, going away lunch, shower for CB, and then working until close at PoHo again tomorrow night. I think I closed up everything correctly tonight....success!

I am baking a cake for the going away lunch. I realized when I got home (after already stopping at Wal-Mart) that I had neither round cake pans nor veggie oil...cause both are at K's house because I keep forgetting to bring them home. So I improvised. 9x13 pan and applesauce instead of oil. We'll see how it turns out.

I got CB's gift today, and I'm looking forward to the shower tomorrow.

Later...easy

Comments

  1. I know the feeling. We are just two energizer bunnies for the next week :-) I want to pray with you. We've missed 2 days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!