Final Finals

I was given a hard time tonight because I haven't blogged in a couple of days...well...I've been busy, but I will try to throw a few thoughts out there for all you lovely people to read.

I have been working my favorite job for the past several days. I love actually working at PoHo, but it has given me a little bit crazier days...and nights.

Last night, for instance, K and R and I decided to watch Pride and Prejudice at 12:30...yep...so I didn't get to bed until 3:30-3:45ish...

Then I woke up this morning around 8...another short night...I've got to stop this sometime...yeah, like that's ever gonna happen. I think my days of up at 6 in bed at 10 have gone away forever.

Life goes on.

I had my last finals today. I'm glad to be done. One semester left before I graduate. Wow! I can't believe that it is almost graduation...my life is rapidly spinning away before my eyes...

I talked to the department head about switching my section for senior research seminar today, and miracle of miracles I was able to switch sections. Praise Jesus! I am so glad that I was able to. That is going to make next semester so much better.

It is in these moments...when things go the way that I want...that I find myself saying: "God really does love me!" But the awesome thing is...He loves me even when things don't go the way I want. If I hadn't been able to switch sections He would still love me just the same. However, I do like when He gives me a little gift like that. It just makes my life so much more agreeable.

Well, homefries, speaking of which...I want some fries...I'm gonna hit the hay...which is code for Jesus time and bedtime.

Peace out yo! Safe.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!