One last post...

Happy New Year's Eve!! I thought I would post one more blog in this decade before we get to the next...so here goes.

First off - ways God has shown me that He loves me today:
- fresh squeezed orange juice :)
- the color teal
- Sunshine on a winter's day
- delicious sleep
- TOMS Shoes
just to name a few.

I love finishing things. It brings me great delight deep down inside of my heart to finish something - a book I started, a task assigned, a project that's been sitting for a while. Something in me just doesn't feel right if I have an un-completion in my life somewhere. (Yes, un-completion is not a word, I just made it up). I think that is what drives me to continue with things, because otherwise I would just quit halfway through on so many things.

"I am confident of this, that the One who began a good work among you will bring it to completion by the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6


I am so glad that I can be confident that God is not done working on me. He knows exactly what He is doing, and He will carry out His good work and will bring me to completion by the day of Jesus Christ. How I long for that day when He completes me!!

I need to go clean out the car now, finish laundry, run the dishwasher, and generally just get ready to go before we leave this afternoon for my aunt's house to celebrate New Year's.

I pray that 2010 might hold a multitude of God's blessings for all of you. And I'll see you all next year...until then...peace out yo!


A view of Loch Ness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!