Ponderings

I greatly dislike hanging out with people because I feel obligated to hang out with them...not becuase I really want to. I especially dislike it when I have another option that is more appealing.

However, me gusta mucho escuchar la muisca de Lee Ellen Starks. Ella comence a las 7 y "finished" a las 10. Muy bien!!! Fantasitico!!

I saw several friends who came in to listen as well, so it was a fun evening.

I, however, have accomplished nothing on my econmetrics paper, which means tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day. We'll see how that goes. Once I finish running all my tests, the paper will basically write itself...I just need to run the tests.

Then I also need to write my Spanish composition which is due Monday as well...sigh...so much homework.

I was contemplating today why we procrastinate homework. I decided it was because we don't really like it, but then I was struck by the paradox of this. College students are supposed to be getting degrees in something they enjoy, so if it is something we like, then why do we put it off. Obiviously we find something else to be more worthy of our time and energy, but I feel that if we truly enjoyed what we are doing, then we should be putting it higher on our lists...

anyway...I gotta run...peace out pop-tart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!