Wedding Day!!!

The big day has finally arrived!!! Here shortly I'm leaving for the church with H, 5 pots of coffee, a huge container of sweet tea, and various odds and ends in tow. I was sitting in bed this morning reflecting on this day and journaling.

I am so overjoyed for my friends, and yet at the same time it is a little hard for me to see two more friends marry off. So I told God that, and then I set it aside. Today is their day...I can worry about how I'm feeling later. I am excited to see CB in her wedding dress! She is going to be one beautiful bride!!

And she told me this morning that she and BC would name their first born after me for my assistance with their wedding...YES!! :)

This morning I got the best Christmas gift...EVER!! My fantastic roomie, B, set up for me to have a massage with her friend K. That was the best thing ever!

Well, THE wedding is calling me away...peace out..safe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!