weird dreams

I rarely have dreams that I remember...ususally when I do, they are super weird and make no coherant sense at all. So last night I had a dream that made sense (for the most part) but was still super weird and I remember all of it.

Here's the essential run down of the dream. I had to get married...for some reason I'm not sure what...but it was kind of a life and death situation. Like if I didn't get married something bad was going to happen. (Can you already see the weirdness of this dream?) So I got the only guy friend I had who was available right then (mind you this is someone I would never marry in real life), and after a lot of running around and some serious confusion about the ceremony, we finally got married.

Well it turns out that he was incredibly resentful at being forced into marrying me (even though he agreed to it), and so he decided that he would continue to act as though he were single, even though we were married. I on the other hand, decided that I was going to do everything possible to make him a good wife and try to win his love.

Yeah...pretty jacked up...I would like to blame it on my feverish state, but I think you have to run a higher fever than I am in order to have delusional dreams. So I have no idea where that came from or why I had that dream...weird.

3 days til Christmas!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!