I say Hi!

I have discovered the secret to avoiding awkward situations...

things are only awkward if you make them awkward.

Think about it. We take our cues from the people around us. If someone else is trying to make you feel awkward, and you just ignore it and go on with life...then they will stop.

I was in a situation tonight that could have been awkward, if I had made it that way, but I choose not to. As a result I ended up having a great conversation and was very encouraged and uplifted from it.

Anyway...this is going to be short because it has been a very long day and I have a lot of homework to do tomorrow...so tomorrow is going to be a very long day.

We finally covered Philippians 3 in Bible Study tonight...so excited to move on. Also, I am greatly enjoying playing chess with a good friend...we are having about a weekly match up. Good times!! I'm getting better, so we'll see if I'm able to eventually pull off a win.

Funny how God grants little desires of our hearts. I always kind of wanted a friend to play chess with. I thought my dad and I might start playing a one point, but we played one game and then that ended. So now I have a chess friend. Yay!!

This song has been going through my head all day long...thanks K!
On the Brightside - NevershoutNever

Peace out yo!

Comments

  1. no problem :)

    PS i'll try not to let the 'awkward' get to me
    ...one step at a time, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. as much as I believe all of that....


    can I still have my funny awkward moments. I just can't rid myself of them. they are too perfect!

    MWAH! I love you. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

Thin Mint Cookies and French Press