sunshine smiling down on me

I love summer days. The heat of the smiling sun soaking into my skin and my very core gives me great joy and mellows me. I think it is easier for me to relax in the summer because of the sunshine. Summer might also be easier for me to relax because there are none of the stresses of the school year like classes and finals and commitments every night of the week. Instead I can meet a friend at Ziggies for Bible talk and heart talk without thinking about what time I need to get home because of classes the next day.

From a recent late night Ziggies talk

"I am my Beloved's and He is mine."
Also from the same Ziggies chat

So here's to a Happy Summer in the sunshine. :) And late nights with friends. And long quiet times. And red wine. And backyards. And tea parties on the lawn (Alice in Wonderland style).

Peace out yo!

Comments

  1. i am glad that we get to have stress-free lovely Ziggie's evenings as well ;) LOVES!!

    PS we totally should do a Wonderland style tea-party, with crazy china and music and colorful dresses and awful accents! yes, please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!