welcome back summer tan...i've missed you

Newsletters = finished!! Now I've just need to head back to the post office to drop them in the mail...hoping to get them in the outgoing mail today...with many prayers accompanying them. I have a meeting with my boss at Potter's tomorrow...we are discussing what's next.

I have decided that I like mornings like this morning. A nice long time of sitting with Jesus, followed by a nice long walk with K, followed by chill time to have breakfast, clean the kitchen, and make muffins...

The muffins were quite good, too...I tried a new recipe off the box of hot cereal we got for breakfast. I modified the recipe a bit to make it a smige healthier, and they were quite good. I'll post the recipe later...

K has been going crazy taking pictures with my camera...and she has put me onto a fantastic photography blog...all of which has been inspiring me to take more pictures...now just to do that.

Well, I'm gonna head to the post office, gotta beat the clock.

Peace out yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!