dear heart

Sometimes life appears to be moving in slow motion. Other times I can't seem to catch up. Right now I feel like God had me in slow motion and then hit the fast forward button, and I'm left trying to process everything. In the last two days so much has happened that I don't even know where to begin.

For starters--I AM HOME. After a long and tiring week and a half, I have actually made it home, although my desire to sleep in my own bed has been thwarted for an additional two nights.

My sister and her boyfriend were bringing my car to me so I could come home after BAK ended. On their way they encountered some heavy rains, and they ended up hydroplaning and hit a concrete barrier with the side of Trudy. Thankfully they are both okay although a little shaken up. That did leave me in Kansas without a car, and after a week of just wanting to come home and sleep in my own bed...let's just say I shed a few tears.

Enter Parents. My amazing parents drove me down to SGF so that I could be home and so that I could go to my church on Sunday. What an amazing blessing!! They also took all day yesterday and helped me move out of my apartment and into K's house. I was planning on this move...but just not quite this soon. By the time we finished it was late, so mis padres crashed in my bed at K's and then left early this morning.

For the moment, I am borrowing a truck that K's parents are generously allowing me to drive, so I do have a method of travel which is delightful. However, I am kind of hoping by the end of the week to have my motorcycle. But...insurance is killer!

And not having a job...yeah...if I was into worry, then I would have a lot of opportunities currently to do so. But I'm not into worry. God set me free so I don't have to worry. Thank you Jesus!

For now, I'm just going to try to focus on the things I need to get done...unpacking so I can find my clothes would be a good place to start, I think. :)

Also a tiny touch of sadness...I'm going to have to get a new Bible because mine got a bit water soaked during last week's combo of rain and tent and is now slightly molding and smelly...there were a few tears shed over my lovely teal-colored duck tape covered treasure. :(

A passage from my Bible reading this morning which is giving me great comfort: "Commit you way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act." Psalm 37:5

Well...I have things to get done...and summer Bible Study starts at PoHo tonight!! So excited!

Another sampling of Sanctus Real's CD Pieces of a Real Heart...

Dear Heart - Sanctus Real

Peace and Mercy

Comments

  1. love it and love you.

    P.S. - congrats on getting featured on Thymely Thoughts ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!