i miss you

Warning: This post is going to be a little raw. Proceed at your own risk.

At the Kansas-Colorado Border

I hate missing people I don't even know. I'm thinking especially of my husband. I never knew I could miss someone so much who I have never met. Above all else, my heart desires to be near to God. But next in line would be the desire for my husband. Some days are much better than others.

The last couple of days have been awful as far as my heart goes. It probably hasn't been helped by the fact that K, K and I watched The Young Victoria twice in the last two days. There is something so irresistibly attractive about Prince Albert. I think a lot of that has to do with how much of a gentleman he is.

But my heart breaks when he says "Good Morning, Wife." Such a simple word, and yet so much is said. I do so long for the day when I will have the great delight to call a very special man Husband, and be called Wife. Until that day, I will cling to the One who is fairest among ten thousand.

"I am my Beloved's and He is mine." - Song of Solomon 6:3

Peace and Mercy.

Comments

  1. 1 Thess 1:3-4
    We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing. (4)Therefore, among God's churches we boast about your perseverance and faith in all the persecutions and trials you are enduring.

    including me.
    because I'm there too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!