savin' my love for you

Finally got contacts again today...I had forgotten how much I love wearing dark sunglasses that cover half of my face.

While I was waiting for my appointment at the eye doctor, I perused the clearance books at a store across the street. I found two books, one of which I read today. It was all about chocolate and friendship and how the two not only go together, but are also similar to each other.

I'm eager to try some of the recipes that she includes in the book - including the recipes for good friendship. Basically it just made me crave chocolate and friend time.

The next few days are going to be crazy days. Tomorrow I am speaking at a church about Potter's House before coming back to town to watch the World Cup Final (Vamos Espana!!!!) at the pub with K and K. Making an appearance at my church's picnic before heading out of town to meet mis padres and get my new wheels from them.

Monday morning is going to be full of getting my registration and all of that straightened out before coming home to leave again for the week as I will be helping at a catering gig for Potter's.

Then it's only one more week before I leave for New Zealand!!! So exciting!! I finally finished all of my unpacking and sorting. Such a relief to have that all done. Well, my eyes are closing themselves, so I should take myself off to bed.

Ain't Misbehavin' - Ella Fitzgerald

Peace and Mercy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!