somebody come and take me away

A day in the life...

go to bed at 1:30 am

wake up at 7:30 am

attempt to attach trailer using all of my strength to lift the trailer hitch

get strong neighbor to help me

drive 6.5 hours pulling trailer with wrecked mini on it

spend 40 minutes attempting to unload car off of trailer

get grandpa to help

finally unload car

grab a few items out of other wrecked mini

return trailer

cash check at the bank and inform them I will be out of the country

get vehicle inspected at sheriff's office

phone dies with phone charger 5 hours away

attempt to register vehicle without success

get paperwork to send to mi papi so he can register vehicle

start 5 hour drive back

stop to buy new phone charger

attempt to connect wires under hood of vehicle to make phone charger work

finally settle for not charging my phone

drive home

name new vehicle Penelope

discover I had a reaction to something and am broken out in a rash

get home

charge phone

realize that I missed a babysitting opportunity

and that I'm still not ready for our garage sale

and that I'm really ready to go on vacation

catch up on blogs and facebook

quiet time

go to bed at 1:30 am

End of Day

Fun summery song: Me Love - Sean Kingston

Peace out yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!