the color aqua makes me happy

I wear a lot of blues--dark blue, light blue, teal blue. Almost all of my wardrobe (until last week) was white, blue, tan, and teal. I got some new shirts and dresses last week that added a lot of pink and purple to my color scheme, but my fallback is always blue.

I have been wanting to get a pair of TOMS Wedges all summer, but the store that I usually get my TOMS at didn't have the color and size that I wanted, so I haven't gotten any...until today.

I went into a different store that I knew had them on a whim today, and they had aqua wedges in my size!!! I was so happy!! And to add to the happiness, they were on sale for 20 dollars off!! That just made my day about 200 times better!!

I also took care of an errand that I needed to run, and I applied for a job at a wine store. Maybe my like for wine will lead me to a job...hopefully!!

In the meantime...The Runaway and The Wanderer have asked me to shoot some pictures of them. So we are meeting up here in just a few minutes to take some pics at our favorite coffeeshop and then head to the park to shoot a few more. All these photography requests have me considering if I actually missed my profession in life...hmmm...we'll have to see as only time will tell.

Talked to two lovely friends this morning and confided some of the deep questions of my heart to them. Many musings happening in this mind of mine currently. God is working and moving in my heart that is the one thing that I know. And He is faithful, and He loves me. And that's enough.

Well, I'm gonna take my aqua TOMS and go have a ball. :)

Peace out yo!!

Comments

  1. yeah for aqua TOMS and fun photo shoots and adventuring spirits!! :) if you ever become a professional photographer [which you would be utterly brilliant at, by the way!] you must join us on the road! yes please?

    love you and your heart!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!