a hot air balloon ride

Lately I've felt like I'm in a hot air balloon. Having never been in a hot air balloon, this is simply the best analogy that I could think of to describe how I've been feeling.

Kudos to Sarah Moore of on the brightside...

I feel like I'm completely up in the air. The winds of change keep blowing me all over the place, and I have no control over it. I'm simply sitting in the basket waiting for it to land so I can see where I'm at. Until it does settle down and land, I'm just waiting...again...still.

This weekend was very long. There was a lot of driving, and I dealt with a lot of emotional stuff (while driving), and the bottom line is that I feel like I need a weekend from my weekend.

When I got home tonight, though, my lovely roommate surprised me with a ring that she made for me. It is sooooo pretty, and exactly what I needed to brighten my day. We also caught up on each other's weekends (and let each other vent as needed). I am so incredibly blessed to have the amazing roommate that I do.

But now I need to get to bed...morning will come much sooner than I want it to, and I have a busy week ahead of me...

Peace out yo!

Comments

  1. I love that...I need a weekend from my weekend. So true. See you in an hour! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, thanks for including my photo in your post, so sweet! & the hot air balloon is a good analogy... i have had that same feeling letely too. glad you have a roommate to give you encouragement, we all need something to pick us up sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!