i love

I love my Jesus.

I love when He asks me to do things that stretch me and challenge me. I love when He comforts me. I love when He provides for me in unexpected ways.

I love when He lets my heart ache. I love when He satisfies me. I love when He gives to me. I love when He takes things away.

I love spending time with Him. I love laughing with Him. I love crying with Him. I love that He knows all the parts of my heart. I love that He gives me a reason to rejoice and be glad every day -- because every day belongs to Him. I love when I can feel His presence right next to me. I love talking to Him.

I love that He loves me so much. I love that He is just and true and righteous. I love that He is merciful, full of grace and abounding in love. I love that He never changes.

I pretty much love everything about Him.

The End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!