it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's official...I have the best job...ever. No really, I do. Tonight I went on a date with my job. It was over 7 hours (you know how much I love quality time). I had a gourmet meal complete with wedding cake for dessert. I came home with flowers...and champagne. And I got paid. Yep...pretty much amazing.

Christmas is in the air!! I am excited to decorate for Christmas when my lovely roommate gets home tomorrow (or maybe the next day). The lights are going up all over town, and I'm okay with it now because Thanksgiving is over. The weather is remarkably warm for it being almost December, but I did see the remnants of the inclement weather SGF experienced the other day.

This has been such a crazy but good week, and I'm looking forward to the coming weeks of work and activities and friends and family and fun. I'm excited to go to church in the morning...speaking of which...I should get to bed soon because we are only having one service tomorrow and it's earlier than the one I usually go to...

Peace out yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!