randomness

Have you ever thought about the predictability of the names of Chinese restaurants? I'm sure there are a few exceptions, but for the most part a Chinese restaurant will have one of the following words in their name:

China, King, Panda, Garden, Happy, Hong Kong, Emperor, Buffet, Great Wall

It's kind of odd if you think about it, but I guess it makes naming your restaurant rather easy.

The craziness that is the week of Thanksgiving has begun. It's fun, but mildly stressful at the same time. Lots of pies to make, but all soooo good. I got almost all of tomorrow's pies done today, so I will only have a few to make in the morning.

Looking forward to my personal favorite Thanksgiving tradition of cold pumpkin pie for breakfast on Friday. Yum. What's your favorite Thanksgiving or holiday tradition?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!