time well spent

I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away. Christmas will be here a second after that. Then it will be 2011. It's so weird to even type that. Life is good. Life feels balanced right now. I love my work. I love the things that I am committed to and that I am involved in.

I feel kind of like my life is in a sieve, and the little, less important things are being shaken out and what's left is the big, more important things. The novel has unfortunately fallen through the cracks. I don't think I will finish it by the end of November (there's a small chance yet that I might), but more likely I will finish it some other time on my own.

I have the weekend off this week, which I'm looking forward to. Can anyone say girl's weekend? I'm excited to make new friends, and to get away for just a day before the craziness of next week ensues. 3 days of non-stop pie making craziness. It will be so good, but so crazy.

I'm really excited for next week. Family, turkey and all the fixings, pie, and pictures...with the possibilities for the family Christmas letter. Well, I'm going to go enjoy my day off, by doing all the things I never have time for...

Peace out yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!