voting and nap time

I hate it when I have all these great ideas for blog posts, and then when I sit down to actually blog, I can't remember any of them. My brain is tired today anyway. 7 AM is just a little early for me. But I am glad to have a job, even if I do need to be there at 8:30 for work.

It was very fall like today. Cold and dreary. I didn't like it. I'm still not exceptionally happy about it. At least the sun has come out this afternoon. I went with my lovely roommate and voted today. It was the first time I have ever voted in the polls on election day. Always before I have voted absentee, but finally this year I actually went to an elementary school gym, stood in line and voted. I triumphantly claimed my "I Voted" sticker when I turned in my ballot. I have now somehow managed to lose it.

If you haven't voted yet, get out and vote! This is your chance to make your voice heard.

Well, I was kind of just typing in the hope that some of my blogging ideas would come back to me...they haven't, so I'm going to stop now. Maybe I'll take a nap...

Peace out yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!