yesterday: i giggled

I had so much fun at work yesterday. I made lots of pies. I sold lots of pies. And I giggled a lot. I couldn't really help it. I was paid the oddest compliment I have ever gotten. A lady told me I have a nice shape. This same lady and her daughter remarked on how attractive my boss is before she asked if I was married to him.

When they left the store I could not stop laughing for at least 5 minutes. An hour later when I was recounting the story to K and L, I actually had to take a giggle break because I couldn't get the entire story out without laughing about it.

My bosses found it humorous as well, and then preceded to tell me that basically the business was built on the fact that they are attractive men. So much laughter...just bubbling out of my soul. I'm laughing even now as I think about it.

I have been greatly enjoying the Indian Summer that we have been having lately in SGF. I'm really not ready for it to be cold and yucky outside yet. I'm dreading winter...thinking I might fly south and not come back until it's good and warm again. Although I am excited for Christmas, and for making hot cocoa. I made chocolate pie filling at work today, and it smelled like hot cocoa, so that made me want to make some...maybe later. Yum.

Peace. Love. Giggle.

Comments

  1. Indian Summers are great if you know they're coming, but if your just want the weather to make up it's mind already.. so you don't have to be both freezing in shorts and burning up in a hoodie in the same week.... then, they can be a little annoying..
    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!