moments today

The sunset was glorious tonight!! I caught a glimpse of it as I took out the garbage at work. It was one of those moments where I glimpsed real, eternal life. I saw and tasted the beauty and glory of God if only for a moment. It was a taste of how eternity will be.

I came home and went for a walk. . .in the cold, but it was beautifully clear. I could see the stars, and I could talk to God. It was such a wonderful walk. I was rather cold by the time I got home, but it was still a great walk.

I made a new dish tonight, a delicious chicken dish with brushetta on top. Served with risotto and green beans. . .yes, please. Add to that some lovely White Collar and time with my girls, a night just doesn't get better than this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!