on my day off

At my favorite coffeeshop. It's so lovely to just hang out and get some things accomplished. I love watching people and enjoying life. People doing homework. People reading. People hanging out and talking with their friends. Life is good.

I love being a regular at a coffeeshop because then you can always tell who is comfortable there and who is new. Case in point. A lady left her table and took her purse with her. I'm pretty sure there has never been anything stolen here. I have personally left my computer and purse here and left the building for hours and never even gave it a second thought.

I had such a long, lovely quiet time this morning. My body is finally waking up on its own again which means I am finally recovered from the sleep depriving months of November and December. I woke up and had just an wonderful prayer time followed by time in the Word. So refreshing.

My roommate came home last night from her vacation. It is so nice to have another person living in the house again. Also White Collar came back on last night!! So we had a girls night and good conversation, good food and White Collar. Delightful!

I am rather excited that work has rearranged my schedule so I now only work one morning a week which means I can stay out later. . .welcome back social life!!

Tomorrow night I start my small group I'm leading. I'm almost through the book for the second time, and it is so challenging to me, and I'm so excited to share it with the girls who come tomorrow night and the rest of the semester. I have so many fun things planned for us!!

Peace out yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!