cupcakes fix many things

I put in my two weeks notice at work today. I don't really want to get into the whole story on here, but the short version is that I don't want to work there anymore. I still love what I do. I just don't like the environment. Every day I was getting more and more frustrated, and I am just ready for the next two weeks to be over so I can be done. I have already applied for two other jobs and have good prospects, so I am not concerned about it. It was just time.

So what is my cure-all for a bad day? Why cupcakes, of course! I have some in the oven right now, and will be posting later over here about them. I'm also thinking some Jesus time, some yoga, a hot bath, a drink at the pub, and a good night's sleep will put me in fine shape.

It had started snowed last night when I went to bed, so I was expecting nasty cold and snow on the ground this morning when I got up. I was pleasantly surprised by sunshine and temperatures in the 40's. It has become more grey outside, though, so I'm wondering if we are quite through with winter yet. I am eagerly awaiting the day when it will be over 70 every day.

Mmmm. . .the cupcakes are smelling good. Peace out yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!