life lately

Why hello there friends!! I know it's been a while, but I think the break from having a computer was good for me. If nothing else, it showed me that I can actually survive without having a laptop. However, my mummy came to visit me this week and bought me a new computer cord, so I'm back. :) I will make no guarantees about my posting habits, though. The next couple of weeks will be a little busy and after that when I start my clinicals, I will have very little free time. But. . .I will try to keep you all updated about my whereabouts and the different things God is teaching me along this journey.

School is amazing!! I love to study, and I love everything that we are learning. Not only am I learning about massage therapy, but I'm also learning so much about myself. I know that the rest of this year will continue to be a growing experience as I settle more and more into who God wants me to be.

I got to see friends from far away this week as well. It was soooo good to see them, and yet it also awakened my desire to travel. I have been praying for contentment to live where God has placed me right now. And I've been praying for doors to open that will allow me to travel again. The feeling to get on a plane and fly somewhere far, far away is a difficult one for me to handle. . .the gypsy blood. I must avoid looking at plane tickets. . .easier said than done.

Lately I have been loving these verse and all that God has to teach me through them: "Simon, Simon, behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat, but I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. and when you have turned again, strengthen you brothers." (Luke 22:31,32) I love that when Jesus knew that Peter would deny Him, He still prayed for him and encouraged him. I love the picture of Jesus praying for us. How sweet and precious to know that He loves us so much to pray for us!!

I have been praying lately that God would help me not only understand Truth, but live out Truth. Understanding Truth does no good without applying that Truth to life. I have been praying that I would not only understand love, but that God would show me how to live out love in my life.

And I'm currently obsessed with Mumford & Sons.

Yeah, so I think that's the brief update on my life. Peace out yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!