oh the travel bug

The travel bug has been biting me a lot lately. Sometimes when I take a short roadtrip somewhere I get the desire to just keep driving and see where I end up. Lately, it has been more of a desire to go to the airport, get on the first plane leaving and step off somewhere where they speak a different language and have a completely different culture. The impulsive side of me says "Pack your bag!"

Then the logical side of me takes over and reigns me in. The logical side reminds me that I need to be responsible and that I have school and work. It reminds me that I want to have complete financial stability. It reminds me that I will be taking a roadtrip in November to visit my lovely sister and brother. It reminds me that I just have to wait a little while and then I will be able to do those things I want to do.

In the meantime. . .does anyone have some travel bug repellent??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!