a quiet yes

I have always desired to live my life without letting fear control me. Sometimes I find this the hardest thing to do when facing the great unknown of the future. My life is so drastically different at this time of my life than I ever imagined that it would be. God's plan for my life is so incredibly different than mine was.

So I have been saying a quiet yes in my heart and soul lately to the things of God and leaving behind the things of myself. I would love to say that every time I say yes to Him the next time is easier, but it isn't. No matter how many times I die to myself it is still dying to myself every time. But when it comes right down to it, I want God's plan and not mine because I have no good apart from Him.

Awake My Soul - Mumford & Sons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!