. . .continued. . .

I wrote earlier about the necessity to celebrate life and to hold each moment precious, and very shortly after I posted that I received some news that was an exclamation point on my thoughts. A dear friend and brother in Christ had a major heart attack and his family is now just waiting for him to pass from here to Heaven. He was the pastor who married my parents nearly thirty years ago, and while we haven't spent much time with each other in recent history, their family is still very dear to me and my family.

Heaven is rejoicing at the homecoming of one of the saints, and we here on earth are left to mourn our great loss. We do not know our time, but we do know that our lives are like a vapor that is gone with the rising sun. So live as though every moment is precious because every moment is precious. Live fully and richly and in such a way that when God decides your time is up Heaven will rejoice and earth will mourn. Please be in prayer with me for this family as they face these difficult times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!