prepare

Today has been a tackle-all-the-projects-I've-been-neglecting day. I have had mild success. Rome wasn't built over night and my piles won't magically disappear after only one day, but at least it was a start. Fortunately I have enough projects that I can bounce back and forth between them whenever my brain can't handle any more.

It's kind of nice having a day to just work on the things I don't normally have time for. Now I just need about five more of them. . .sigh.

Lately the word prepare has been much in my mind and prayers. As much as I want God to meet the desires of my heart, I want to be fully prepared to receive them when He does. So I have been praying that my heart would be prepared to receive what He has to give me. This has especially been my prayer as I am getting ready to have a little retreat starting Sunday. I greatly desire to be in a prepared state of mind and heart to receive all that He desires to teach me and show me on this retreat.

Even beyond those things though, I feel this great pull of my heart to be prepared for all that is to come in the future. I will graduate from school in June and be eligible to take my licensing test. I don't know what I will do after that. I have many ideas, but I want God's ideas not mine. I want His plan not mine. I want to be prepared for whatever He has in store for me. I want to use my skills and abilities to further His Kingdom and bring Glory to His Name because He alone is worthy of praise!

All of that to say that I'm dwelling on prepare right now. And I pray that I will be prepared no matter what is next. Many blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!