just thought I'd tell you

I have so many beautiful thoughts floating around in my head. Such joy, love and peace, with appropriate amounts of tears and sadness mixed in. Just when I think my heart cannot handle all of it, it expands just a little bit more, and I grow as a person. I grow more refined, more loving, more kind, more gentle. I grow more into the woman God has created me to be.

Every time I say goodbye to a sweet friend, is one goodbye closer to the day when we shall never say goodbye again. For the time being it is difficult, but I choose to see in light of eternity, and in eternity we shall never be parted.

My heart is full, and I cannot even begin to express all the thoughts that are filling me up, especially since it is late, and I need to get some sleep. But rest assured, I will be telling you more of my thoughts soon.

In the meantime, tell someone you care for that you love them. They need to hear it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!